Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Reality Television, living the dream.

HELLO
How the heck are ya?
Thanks for checking in! 
Little rainy and unseasonably warm in Vancouver these days. Beautiful.

Working a few days here and there on set of CONSUMED, the new HGTV reality show about families who own "too much stuff". You'd think the hard work of going through other people's crap wouldn't be anybodies cup of tea but the crew is so much fun to work with and the families are always unpredictable so I find the whole concept quite enjoyable. I've also been working with another set of producers to help them kick start a new show about women and weight loss. We have just finished up with casting and will be shooting the pilot this coming week. Everyone involved seems really excited about this project and the show has already been sold to two major networks in Canada and the US. It is yet to be named and broadcast dates are still in the works but I will let you know when you can catch it as soon as I know! I am working as the creator/ host's assistant helping her with administrative work as she pushes to get the show off the ground. Awesome.

I also just came across this little teaser I filmed about a year ago. Still relevant, so I thought I'd give it a little anniversary viewing in hopes that some of you haven't caught it yet.

Month One in Vancouver from PaddyRumble on Vimeo.


Cheers.
PADZ:)

1 comment:

  1. I remember seeing the casting call for that show. All the best Amy!

    ReplyDelete