Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 22, 2011

RAGZ

Hello!
I hope you are all enjoying your May Long weekend!
I'm spending most of it packing and seeing some friends from work a few more times before I head to Toronto. I also started working on a new show this past week called RAGZ. It's a modern day, hip hop version of a Cinderella story from Nickelodeon. A Made-for-TV-movie due out in 2012 and produced by Nick Cannon. I nice change of pace from working on the dark drama The Killing. Working again as part of the locations team, we are shooting mostly downtown Vancouver and I'll be working with them until I catch my flight June first.

AND check out this interview with Mireille Enos, the lead in The Killing, with Jimmy Fallon;


Don't forget to keep catching the show Sunday Nights on the American Movie Channel.
Thanks for stopping by!
PADZ:)

No comments:

Post a Comment