Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Video Intsallation

Hello again,
I am happy to bring you news that I've been busy again lately. Always the way I like it, never any complaints. School is being filled with lots of video assignments as well as a few first-time computer program courses that are just striving to keep my attention..... But I try to give them the benefit of the doubt hoping at some point I will make the connection to their content and what I hope to be working on in the future. 

In our Art & Creativity Class we are studying commercial art as well as a variety of video installations. We've been gallery hopping around the city once again and were able to catch a glimpse of some great artists that have paintings and photos circulating around the city. We also visited a group called VIVO (Video In Video Out) where we were introduced to the organization's mandate and history of activities supporting independent filmmakers, videographers and artists. It was interesting to see a modern, alternative option to film making and be inspired for our own video installation projects. 

Below is my group's Identity piece. All footage, sound and content is original and the video is made to play in a loop. Please, click the link and take a look. 

You can also check out some of the other video's made in our class at this website.
http://www.youtube.com/termfourarchive#g/u
PADZ:)

No comments:

Post a Comment