Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Plugging Away

Oh hey.
You again.

When you enter Term 5 each student is required to pick a stream that they are most interested in. Animation stream, Digital Design or the stream I've chosen, Film Production. For my final project I'm acting as the Production Manager for three other students as they produce films for their projects. It's a classic example of taking what you do best in life and trying to use it for your advantage. So I get to use my highly polished  organizational skills to help my directors with time management as well as any and all managerial documentation. It's fun, I talk, they listen, we make movie magic. And that my friend, is what it's all about. 

We also attend a few classes a week so our Film Instructor Chad can inspire us with lectures and workshops about camera technicalities, lighting strategies and on set protocol.


 





                      One of my directors Julian has
                    the old DVX 100 all figured out.
        




              A lighting workshop where
      we learned to light for the "Noir" effect.



  
 

            A lesson on maneuvering a dolly.


Thanks for stopping by!
PADZ:)

No comments:

Post a Comment