Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

MIKE & MOLLY

Sooo...I'm a bit of a television watcher. A bit. Quite possibly stemming from my days growing up at 5 Cynthia where after school activities included a fight till the death for power of the remote and 6PM not only meant dinnertime but also the most recent episode of the Simpsons. It's become not only a lazy approach to waste time but also a life choice...I stand by it...AND get this! You can now watch television on the Internet! SO, lucky for you, every once in a while I come across a show that manages to keep my interest. I'd like to introduce you to MIKE & MOLLY.  

If you're looking for a little comic relief and enjoy a couple of people who really know how to laugh at themselves you should probably tune in. Think Biggest Looser meets How I Met Your Mother. 
Just genius. 
Go check it out will you! 
You'll find it on CBS Thursday Nights at 8pm.
PADZ:)

No comments:

Post a Comment