Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Back in the City

It IS great to be back in Vancouver after being out of town shooting on location for a while with a Feature Film. Top secret Title and Location but what I CAN say is that me and my fellow production assistants spent a few long weeks in the deep dark woods of the mountains. OF COURSE I love the experience and who wouldn't appreciate being able to work outdoors in the gorgeous province of BC. Everybody needs to get a little dirt under their fingernails every once in a while, get a little frostbite and cover every inch of themselves in a thick layer of clay and mud to earn a few dollars and get some Cheerios in the cupboard.  
AND!!!
Had some more visitors this past weekend as well! The lovely Uncle Jeff and Aunt Darlene all the way from Fonthill Ontario. I was lucky enough to get away from work for a weekend while they were vacationing in Whistler. Hit the slopes with Uncle Jeff then enjoyed a few Long Islands and Kokanees to get the blood down to the fingertips again. Great to see them! I don't think I will ever get sick of visitors, passers by or looky loos. It's just a great big reminder of everyone and everything back home that is just precisely the way I left it.

Happy Easter Everyone!!! Enjoy your short week and long weekend, keep fit and stay safe.

PADZ:)

No comments:

Post a Comment