Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Quick Visitor

My friend Catherine had a chance to stop by the city last week for a quick visit before heading up north. She starts teaching in Fort Ware this year and her flight from Toronto to Vancouver was the first of three to get her there. Fort Ware is an aboriginal community in northern BC and from what Tuna has told me the school is the most exciting part about it. No wait, she thinks there might be an arena as well. Partaaay! I sent her off with some novels and Sodoku books to maybe help her pass an hour or so each day and told her she can come back down to visit any time she wants. Good luck Tune, have a good first semester! I will see you at Christmas time back in Welland and you can tell me about all the crazy times you had down at the old community arena. 

One of Tuna's last meals before she has to cook for herself. Typical Tuna picture posing with a random object.

PADZ:)

No comments:

Post a Comment