Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Brent Kore of PKProductions

Though I hate to admit it because we don't always  get along, this familiar face from back home in Welland, ON cannot be ignored in my list of inspiration.

This self-taught up and comer in film and photography has impeccable attention to detail, determination and commitment to high quality in every project he takes on. His clean and creative editing style sets him apart from other videographers on the street, mountain, studio or stage. Keep an eye out for this kid, he taught me everything I know about editing before I got to VFS and sparked my aspirations to be involved in film. His hobby will no doubt one day transform to a successful career in photoplay. 

check out some of his work:

PKproductions website

http://vimeo.com/pkproductions

PADZ:)


No comments:

Post a Comment