Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 21, 2010

NATALIE DEE

There's something about a web comic artist with the same dry humour, appreciation for Diet Coke and soft spot for pugs as yours truly that has recently caught my attention. Introduced to Natalie Dee's work just weeks ago, I've already become a regular to her blogs and website. Spending hours, filing through her work online that she's been publishing since mid-2002. 



Never once ceasing to amaze as she leaves me wondering just how she has been able to connect with so many random and untouched humorous moments  I can relate to. It may be the simply raw renderings of her recurring characters that leave the humour of it all out on the table but this artist and comedic writer has got my idea of funny down to a tee. Impressive feat Natalie Dee, very impressive. 

PLEASE browse her work and take a little time to enjoy it @ http://www.nataliedee.com/

PADZ:)

No comments:

Post a Comment