Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 24, 2010

Brooks Reynolds

You know it's funny how you come across artists you enjoy. I met Brooks about a year ago when I attended a vegan BBQ at his house with a mutual friend. Though we spoke few words, I took note of the fact that he was interested in videography and photography. I looked his work up online and discovered his amazing competency with a camera. Based in Toronto ON, he has said he got started in photography because it was just more interesting than other courses in high school. I'm glad he shared my boredom because he now has an ability to bring his subjects to life using a unique combination of natural light and focus play. His online work truly invites you into the lives and minds of his chosen matter. A very enjoyable portfolio to discover.

please browse away;

vowtoremember.com/brooksreynolds/

http://WWW.WEARESLEEPINGGIANTS.COM/

No comments:

Post a Comment