Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm Here...

Oh hey, Welcome to the insight and inspirations of a film student trudging away through first year. This blog will start out as an Art and Creativity assignment but may just turn into a collection of my work and adventures as I try to....what is it they call it again...oh right right...fallow my dreams...and whatnot. Come along for the ride. .....now take a look at this....


An amazing short film by Spike Jonze, one of my favourites, if I ever make anything even close to being this emotion provoking, that would be the day I put my lens cap on forever and walk away perfectly satisfied with my footprint in film. Enjoy!


oh..and let me know what you think...not that it will be anything less than loving it.

PADZ:)

No comments:

Post a Comment